Manhattan Doll

Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Year in Review--2005

2005 was a very good year

Personally
1. Fell in love and knew when to walk away
2. Reconnected with my brother, my nieces, and my nephew. I never knew how much I missed them until they re-entered my life
3.Took good care of myself
4. Got a tattoo and a belly button ring
5. Planned a successful, fun-was-had-by-all 40th High School Reunion
6. Continued to get rid of the toxic people in my life
7. Learned to be a little more patient
8. Took several Art Appreciation classes
9. Started Acting classes and ended acting classes
10. Registered for a Photography class--it was a dud!
11. Started doing crossword puzzles, became addicted
12. Continued knitting, and knitting, and knitting

Professionally
1. Promoted to Corporate Vice President
2. Played a significant role in helping MPs and Agents affected by Katrina/Rita
3. Stood up for myself
4. Mentored younger colleagues
5. Maintained work-life balance

Spiritually
1. Turned things over to my higher power--and left some of them there
2. Prayed a lot
3. Tried to live the Serenity Prayer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home